'2010" It has to be Positive, and it has to be Simple.




Welcome and thank you for visiting. Relax with a cup of tea or coffee and a few minutes of my simple ramblings. It's a respite you need today!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's ME again!



Ok, here I am making my 2nd blog post. The internet makes it impossible to share everything about me, but one of my passions that I'm able to share is how I feel about Fiber...fibers of all kinds. Here is a picture of my cat Nudge (who my daughter TLR named)and a pair of socks in progress. I'm much more able to keep my cool during a working week when I make myself find time to do something that is creative. Fiber is a good outlet for me to do just that. Most of the knitting fiber I use is 100% wool and these pretty little socks will keep my feet dry and warm during the long winter months in NW Ohio. My two most enjoyable things to knit are socks and mittens. Baby sweaters come next. Do any of you work with wool fiber? I'd love to hear about it!

Debbi

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to see all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! Love your socks and someday I want to learn how to knit them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited that you started a blog - and your posts truely are relaxing. I'm really looking forward to reading more! - Girlie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Blogging!! I hope I can pick it up again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete